SFISSA would like to recognize the contributions and extraordinary participation of our ISSA (updated 20 Jan 2021)
Don Glass (deceased)
ISSA International has three levels of membership that address long-term commitment to the principles and ethics of the ISSA organization.
Any member can achieve Senior Member status, the first step in the Fellow Program. What are the criteria?
- 5 years of ISSA membership
- 10 years relevant professional experience
- 8 years of association membership
- 3 years of volunteer leadership in the association
- 5 years of significant performance in the profession such as substantial job responsibilities in leading a team or project, performing research with some measure of success or faculty developing and teaching courses
Distinguished Fellow Qualifications
- 12 years association membership
- 5 years of sustained volunteer leadership in the association
- 10 years of documented exceptional service to the security community and a significant contribution to security posture or capability
If you meet the criteria for any of these levels, please contact any of the Board members for consideration of your application.
We are more than happy to assist you in the process of submitting your information for Senior Member, Fellow and Distinguished Fellow of ISSA!
Please submit your initial request here: SFISSA Senior Members
Help us to get YOU the recognition YOU deserve!!